Prowork information clause for the recruitment procedure
How we protect your personal data / GDPR information clause
The controller of your personal data is Adam Kaczorowski, conducting business under the name Prowork with the company’s seat in Warsaw at 8 Warecka St. apt. 46. You may reach us at the address mentioned above or contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of personal Data do we process, for what purpose and on what legal basis?
Your personal data is the data you provided us with when setting up a FREE Account on www.prowork.com.pl e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, employment history and your account activity data, e.g. history of applying for job offers.
Legal basis: your data is processed with your consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, point (a) of the GDPR) in the scope of the recruitment process, upon entering into the contract with us, the basis for data processing is (Article 6, paragraph 1, point (b) of the GDPR) however, for statistical and other purposes, we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest (Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f) of the GDPR).
We process your personal data in the following situations:
1. When it is necessary for providing the services stated in the contract – creating a CV Profile Account, in order to contact you during the recruitment process. Creating a CV Profile Account is voluntary but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
For details see the Terms &Conditions
2. When you gave consent, for example, to participate in a recruitment process and to provide the Employers with a profile.
3. When we have a legitimate objective, including archiving purposes or statistical purposes.
Who do we share your personal information with?
1. We transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients: to Employers- in order to carry out the recruitment process, to Public administration entities and Service Providers.
How long do we keep your personal data?
1. We will store your Data for the duration of your CV Profile Account , but no longer than 2 years after your last activity on the Account.
2. When you delete your CV Profile Account, your data will be anonymized with the exception of: first name, surname, e-mail, information on given consents- this data will be additionally stored for 2 years in order to implement accountability and security against possible complaints and claims associated with the use of our Website.
What are your rights associated with the processing of your personal data?
1. If you give any of the consents, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was done on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You have the right to withdraw your consent/ consents for the processing of personal data (choose the appropriate Privacy Settings on your CV Profile Account).
2. You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, opposition and the right to transfer data to another data controller. You can submit requests and objections via e-mail to: email@example.com
3. You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in matters related with the processing of your personal data.